New Zealand is slowly emerging as one of the leading options for students to pursue their higher education. It is known for its quality education, cutting edge technology and a rather friendly atmosphere. Students from UK, the United States, India, Japan, and South-east Asia and beyond are considering New Zealand as a choice. The universities have a holistic approach. Thus apart from the course due importance is given to recreational activities and all round personal development. Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at different levels - universities, polytechnics and private institutions. Apart from just degree courses, the education system of New Zealand offers industry and occupation based vocational studies and training.
Benefits of studying in New Zealand –
- High standard of education and living
- New Zealand has something for everyone - academic courses, vocational training
- A very favourable and friendly environment for foreign students
- The education system lays stress on innovative thinking and out of the box creativity
Living in New Zealand –
New Zealand has a very diverse and multi cultured population. Foreign students bring along with themselves their rich traditions and values which leads to a very harmonious mix of people. It is a country for a world class citizen. It is a country where you are appreciated to think different and a student can dare to explore all his creative aspects. Apart from a strong education system the country is believed to be a recreational paradise. Students get a great opportunity to explore this wonderful country and leave a mark of their own culture.
Work Rules in New Zealand –
- Like in most countries, students can work for up to 20 hours per week
- Students can work full time during vacations
- Students can also permitted to work if their course requires practical and on field training