Malaysia in its full sense represents Asia. Kula Lumpur has been rated as one of the least expensive cities to live in. It is a perfect mix of cultures, religions and various ethnic groups. Foreign students are welcomed with open arms and get a chance to witness the varied traditions throughout the country. The country's Ministry of Higher Education monitors all institutions to ensure that they adhere to the highest standards. Many reputed universities from the world over are now entering the education industry of Malaysia by setting up branches or collaborations. Students can either study at a Malaysian private university, a campus branch of a foreign university in Malaysia or a private college.
Benefits of studying in Malaysia –
- The education system lays stress on quality education
- A safe and stable environment for foreign students
- The tuition fee and the cost of living are affordable as compared to other western countries
- There is a vast variety of courses offered by reputed institutions and even the government supports international students
Living in Malaysia –
The general cost of living and the tution fee are comparatively lower which makes it a good option for students who think of financial constraints. The country is known for its cultural diversity and is a food lover's paradise. Students can indulge in a range of recreational and holiday activities which would give them a great chance to explore this beautiful country. There are a host of accommodations available and students can choose according to their need and budget. Public transport is not a problem at all and is one of the most convenient and cheapest ways to commute.
Work Rules in Malaysia –
- International students are permitted to work part time for 20 hours a week
- Students are not permitted to work as cashiers, singers and musicians
- Students willing to work must have a valid student pass