Students prefer Canada as their choice for higher education not only because of the standards of education system but also for its cost effective nature. A degree from a Canadian university is recognized the world over which indeed helps students enjoy a successful and prosperous career. The education system combines publically funded and private schools and colleges.
Benefits of studying in Canada –
- Canadian universities are known for their high quality of education, safe campuses and educational excellence
- The country is safe and has great health care facilities
- Educational and living costs are relatively low compared to other English speaking countries
- Education constitutionally provincial responsibility and rigorously guarded with strong international student recruitment emphasis
Living in Canada –
Canada has been ranked as the number one country to live in and has the highest quality of life in the world. It is avaried and diverse country. It is a modern country and has a lot to offer to students in terms of its museums, national parks, heritage sights, malls and more. Students from all over the world are considering Canada for their higher education which gives a chance to students to mingle with students from different parts of the world and encounter new experiences. The country is safe and has a stable economy. It has a beautiful country side which means students can have a great time in recreational activities.
Work Rules in Canada –
- Students are allowed to work part time 20 hours per week on campus/ off campus and full time during vacations.
- A post graduate work permit is not valid longer than the length of the time you are studying.
- Students can work only on campus for the first 6 months and then can continue working off campus.